Is Quantik Free?
Quantik platform is free to use. We believe in pay-as-you-go. Each individual service has a different price. For example, BankID signatures have a cost of 15 NOK per signature. If you don t need to send any agreements during summer, why do you need to maintain a costly SaaS fee? We invoice you when your account passes a threshold or you can top it up at any time.
Is Quantik cheaper?
BankID signing. Unit price
- Quantik: 15 NOK per signature
- Visma Addo: 19 NOK per signature
- Brevio: 20 NOK per signature
- Penneo (200 signatures / year): 16 788 NOK / year which equals to 84 NOK per signature if maximum limit is used.
E-Signing Unit price
- Quantik: 5 NOK per signature
- Visma Sign (60 signatures / year package): 15 NOK + 2 NOK per SMS
- Visma Sign Business (600 signatures / year package): 10 NOK + 2 NOK per SMS
- DocuSign Personal: 25 NOK per signature (10 USD/mo for 5 signatures)
- DocuSign Standard: 250 NOK and unlimited signatures. That translates into 50 signatures with Quantik.
Is Quantik only available in Norway?
For the moment Quantik is only available in Norway, but we have plans to launch an international e-signature offering in a very short time. Stay tuned and sign to our newsletter!
Are digital signatures legally binding?
Electronic signatures are legally binding in nearly every industrialized nation. In the US, the ESIGN act provides legal basis for it. In Norway, it is also legal based on The Act on Electronic Signatures. We utilize Signicat as a provider. Their electronic solution ensures that the signatures you receive are legally binding, and compliant with a number of regulations, including Timestamp Protocol (RFC 3161), eIDAS Regulation, Policy requirements for time-stamping authorities (ETSI TS 102 023), PDF/A and PAdES/XAdES
Do you offer Monthly subcriptions?
At the moment, we do not offer monthly subscription, but a pay-as-you-go model. At a 5 NOK per signature, it is one of the most affordable options in the market.
Do you have any questions about the service? Explore our frequently asked questions section in Helpdesk